The application for Chapter Officers Position is currently OPEN.
Individuals who would like to run for office must be current Bergen Community College students and Phi Theta Kappa members in good standing (minimum 3.500 cumulative GPA).
All candidates must complete the following steps:
- Submit the written application.
- Attend one of the Chapter Officer Candidate Orientation Sessions (details listed on the application).
- Deliver a three minute speech at the Elections Meeting on Thursday, May 11, 2016 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in C313.
The positions that are currently open for elections are:
Executive Board Positions -- One-year term (July 2017 - June 2018)
- Chapter President
- General Vice-President
- Vice President of Finance
- Vice President of Operations
- Vice President of Communications
- Vice President of Recruitment
Advisory Board Positions -- One-semester term (July 2017 - December 2017)
- Newsletter Editor
- Graphic Designer
- Social Media Coordinator
- Website Manager
- Directors of Service
- Director of Recruitment
- Director of Fundraising
Every member of the chapter is able to vote at the elections meeting. However, please note that you must be present at the meeting and listen to the speeches of all candidates in order to vote.
For any questions, please contact Ms. Angie Goldszmidt at email@example.com.