The application for Chapter Officers Position is currently CLOSED.
Individuals who would like to run for office must be current Bergen Community College students and Phi Theta Kappa members in good standing (minimum 3.500 cumulative GPA).
All candidates must complete the following steps:
- Submit the application below by 9 p.m. on Friday, May 4, 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Attend one of the Chapter Officer Candidate Orientation Sessions (dates listed on the application below).
- Deliver a three-minute speech at the Elections Meeting on Friday, May 11, 2018 from 11 am to 1 pm.
Please note: Chapter Officers are required to attend the New Officer Leadership Development sessions and weekly meetings during the summer. Those sessions will be scheduled later as we try to accommodate your schedule. The PTK Board will also meet weekly during the academic year and attendance is mandatory for all Chapter Officers.
The positions that are currently open for elections are:
Executive Board Positions -- One-year term (July 2018 - June 2019)
- Chapter President
- General Vice-President
- Vice President of Finance
- Vice President of Operations
- Vice President of Communications
- Vice President of Recruitment
Advisory Board Positions -- One-semester term (July 2018 - January 2019)
- Newsletter Editor
- Graphic Designer
- Social Media Coordinator
- Website Manager
- Directors of Service
- Director of Recruitment
- Director of Fundraising
For any questions, please contact Ms. Angie Goldszmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORM CANNOT BE SAVED. We recommend that you work on the application using a word document (or any other program) so that the information will not be lost.
2018/2019 Phi Theta Kappa Chapter Leadership Application
Due by 9 p.m. on Friday, May 4, 2018.