Ride Jersey Strong with us in North Jersey’s largest charity cycling event! When you ride, you provide direct support for and change the lives of children and families with autism right here in New Jersey, and they are in need of volunteers!
During the Event day, Site Volunteers are needed at the start/finish line and family fun area to help register and check in riders, direct traffic, hand out t-shirts, etc. Click here to see the list of job descriptions and shifts for Site Volunteer jobs at the start/finish site on event day.
- Volunteers for this event need to be at least 14 years old and volunteers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Volunteers are needed to help with Registration, Start/Finish Line Team, Food/Beverage Team, Set Up, T-Shirt/Ride Jersey Distribution, etc. You can find a list with all the positions and what is required by clicking here.
- Registration is held at Bergen Community College starting at 5:30am.
- There will be different shifts throughout the day from 5:30am to 2:00pm.
- Download the insurance form and bring a copy on the day of the event.
Fill out the form below if you are interested and if you have any questions/concerns, please email Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for volunteering!