Bergen will be hosting its largest-ever Open House on Thursday April 12th, and we are looking for student volunteers to give the event a more vibrant feel.
- The Open House runs from 3-7 PM. Volunteers are needed between the hours of 2 and 8 PM. We ask you to commit to at least a 2 hour time period.
- Volunteers will be assigned various duties around campus. Duties may include: Setting up tables with tablecloths and BCC materials, placing signs around campus, working at a check - in table, directing or walking people to specific locations on campus, answering general questions from visitors, assisting people with applying to the College.
- We will try our best to match volunteers to their strengths and requests.
- Please let us know if you require any special accommodations.
- Volunteers will need to attend a short (10-15 min) training session prior to the Open House.
- A t-shirt will be provided to each volunteer to wear on the day of the event.
If you would like to volunteer please complete this form before March 30: