- For shift 1: If you need a ride we will be meeting outside in front of the Student Center of the Pitkin center at 6:00 am.
- For Shift 2: If you need a ride we will be meeting outside in front of the Student Center of the Pitkin center at 9:00 am.
When you get to the main field, ask for Lisa or Jeanette for instructions about your position. Also, if you feel strongly about a certain position, please communicate it to them.
Are you someone who wants to make a difference? Volunteer for an event that promotes a positive change for those who are trying to recover from addiction and substance abuse! This organization's goal is “To engage, collaborate, educate and advocate for prevention, treatment and recovery from substance use disorders.” Volunteers will be doing various activities such as helping register, manning tables, helping with the walk itself, and much more!
- Please download and complete the Insurance/Accident waiver. After completion, send a picture or scan to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have insurance, write None. If you are under 18, a signature of a parent/guardian is required.
- Will you require transportation there? If you require transportation to the event, the time of the return trip will be at the discretion of the driver. If not, you can go directly to your location. If available, we are also looking for anyone who can give rides to others and to let us know how many extra seats are available. If you require transportation or have extra seats in your car please email email@example.com.
- Food and water will be provided.
- The last day to sign up will be on September 14th.
Please, sign up using the form below. If you have any other questions or concerns about anything please contact Grace Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org.