Their goal is “To respond to the needs of people in New Jersey who are affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, by providing programs and community partnerships that increase awareness and access to services.” This will be a sponsored walkathon around the Bergen Community College campus to help raise funds and awareness to find a cure for alzheimer's. If you want to help come sign up to volunteer today!
- Please download and complete the Insurance/Accident waiver. After completion, send a picture or scan to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have insurance, write None. If you are under 18, a signature of a parent/guardian is required.
- Volunteers, please come by 8 am
- The walk takes place in the field behind the Technology Center on campus at Bergen Community College. When you get there check-in at the Alzheimer’s New Jersey programs and services tent.
- The walk will start at 10 am.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Shirts will be provided
- Bring your own food and water
- Jean Smith or Elaine Winter are the ones to contact throughout day for instructions for further instructions of what to do, or if you have other questions during the event.
- Please, sign up using both the form below and the link below.
- If there are no more slots left, please bring the signed waiver to the walk at 8 am, and we will find you a position.
Make sure to sign up at this second website, it mentions all the volunteer positions you can do! The walk coordinator specifically mentioned how she would love if volunteers either took pictures for the media, or direct the walkers of where to go.
If you have any questions, contact Grace Burns at email@example.com.