- Date: Thursday, October 26th
- Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Location: Bergen Community College, Student Center
Phi Theta Kappa would like to invite you to volunteer for this Holiday Collective Drive for the Children’s Home Society of New Jersey. Sign up, pick the most comfortable shift and help give the at-risk children of our community an extra special holiday this year!
If you can’t volunteer, you can also make a difference by donating. Any donation will be accepted from toys to other necessities that can help children from the ages 0-18.
- Baby necessities
- Children’s toys
- Back to school necessities
Volunteers are needed
Volunteers are needed to help collect toys and other necessities that would help kids from the ages 0 to 18 years old. This collective drive aims to help the Children’s Home Society of New Jersey Organization with their holiday giveaway. If you are interested, please sign up using the form below.
- 9am - 12pm (4 people Needed)
- 12pm - 2pm (4 people Needed
- 2pm - 4pm (5 people Needed) The last shift will end at little over than 4pm because the volunteers are needed to help pack the items into the van. Please, note that for this shift you will need to be able to lift heavy objects.
- Photographer: One person in each shift will be in charge of taking pictures of the people donating as well as the overall event.
- Receiver: 2 people, per shift, will be in charge of receiving the donations.
- Organizer: 1 person will be in charge of organizing the donations in such a way that will make them easier to put them into the van.
If you have any questions, please contact Grecia Manrique email@example.com.